What I've Been Looking For?

Do you ever fallin' with someone that you never expected before?
The one that always going around and playing with you in every ocassion and you never thought that you and them will going out as an item?

Do you ever have a feeling but you don't know what to do and what's going on?
Everything is so fast and you never know why this feeling coming out?

You see them everyday, you see them every week, you see them in every time of your life but you never mention it before because that is like a habit. Yes, you see them every time, it's habitual.

But suddenly the feeling coming out.
Just like the song 'What I've Been Looking For' in High School Musical.
Yeah.

I don't know what to do now. I just wondering that we both could do some movement. Either you make a move first, or I make a move first. 
But I'm just too shy to make a movement. So, please... :")

I know you didn't see or read my blog, so I think I do nothing with writing this post. Huh.  
I just want you to know that I have some tiny little feeling for you right now.
But I don't know. We'll se what happen.

It's hard to believe that I couldn't see that you were always there beside me
though I was alone with no one to hold but you were always there beside me...

Hm. What's going on between us?
What I've been looking for?

Comments

Popular Posts