What Should I Do?


This is me
Sitting in the corner of my bed.
Take a look at fashion spread on the newest edition of Harper's Bazaar Indonesia
and keep dreaming about someday I must being part of this wonderful magazine 
or at least have my own fashion magazine.

And then realize about my job now. 
I must work in media field for three until five years if I wanna go to New York or apply for scholarships there.
What should I do?

I don't wanna stuck in here,
doing what I didn't so much like.
I wanna go there and work in magazines. Any lifestyle magazines.

I wanna go to New York
I wanna go to Columbia University, 
or (hopefully) Harvard.

I can't just stuck in here, I must go.
But what should I do??

Should I give up or chasing my dream?

God, please help me 
I don't know what to do.

Please give me Your path. 
Give me your direction.

I just wanna catch my dreams!!

Am I wrong?




x o x o,
-Tasha-

Comments

Popular Posts