Complicated Conversation

I got it from http://ibnumars.wordpress.com

Woman: Do you think you love me?
Man: I don’t know.
Woman: What do you mean you don’t know?
Man: Well, whole of my life, I always think I fell in love, only to found out later on that I’m wrong.
Woman: So, you think this ‘thing’ we have now is just another wrong chapter, a false alarm?
Man: I don’t know
Woman: *** her eyes start to shed
Man: Frankly, sometimes I wonder what if…
Woman: what if we’re wrong???
Man: uhuh… That we started all this just because onced in a while you think i’m cool and i think you’re cute. But that’s all, nothing more, nothing less.
Woman: *** now the first tear has dropped off her eyes
Man: The truth is I never know love, and probably I would never be
Woman: I don’t care all your theories and the story you got in your head now. Just tell me… ask your heart and tell me what you “fee…eel” for me right now!
Man: ***sigh I feel… sad, so sad seeing you’re crying now. I don’t know whether I love you or not. All I know is that I feel… … ENOUGHH, When I’m hugging you. And… I feel… … HOMME, beside you.
***** long pause. In the thin space between the man and the woman, the air is filled with this strange unspoken words that can not be written here. bcause no words that men can invent would be sufficient enough to describe it.
Man: so,,, tell me. Tell me Are those things I feel for you is love? Because, I truly don’t know… and I need t—
**** the woman put her finger on the man’s mouth to stop him talking.
Woman: Sssttt… It doesn’t matter anymore. It doesn’t matter anymore…
.....

Apakah ini kita? Do you love me? I don't know and i'm not sure...

Comments

Popular Posts