From Serendipity to You

Jonathan : So are you gonna meet your boyfriend now or what?

Sara : No, I think he's out probably doing what you're doing

Jonathan : Getting a crush on somebody else's girlfriend? No, I'm sorry, I just meant I had a really nice time. You know, maybe you should give me your phone number. Just in case.

Sara : In case of what?

Jonathan :  In case of life. I just had a really great time and for all we know I wouldn't be 
able to find you again. 

Sara : Well, if we're meant to meet again, we'll meet again. it's just not the right time now.

 
Jonathan :  Maybe we're supposed to meet on British time and we're five hours too early. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Sara : You don't have to understand. You just have to have faith. 

Jonathan : Faith in what? 

Sara : Destiny 


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Dean : [Lying on the grass with Jonathan, outside Sara's house] Maybe we're lying here because you don't wanna be standing somewhere else. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Eve :And if you're smart enough, you learn from your mistakes. You figure it out. You... you think. You realize that life isn't some elaborate stage play with directions for the actors. Life's a mess, Sara. It's... it's chaos personified. 

Comments

Popular Posts