Total Eclipse of The Heart - Bonnie Taylor






Turn around, every now and thenI get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone byTurn around, every now and thenI get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

Turn around, bright eyesEvery now and then I fall apartTurn around, bright eyesEvery now and then I fall apart

Turnaround, every now and thenI get a little bit restless and I dream of something wildTurnaround, every now and thenI get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms

Turnaround, every now and thenI get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cryTurnaround, every now and thenI get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes

Turnaround bright eyesEvery now and then I fall apartTurnaround bright eyesEvery now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonightAnd I need you more than everAnd if you only hold me tightWe'll be holding on forever

And we'll only be making it right'Cause we'll never be wrong

Together we can take it to the end of the lineYour love is like a shadow on me all of the timeI don't know what to do and I'm always in the darkWe're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

I really need you tonightForever's gonna to start tonightForever's gonna to start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in loveNow I'm only falling apartThere's nothing I can doA total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time there was light in my lifeBut now there's only love in the darkNothing I can sayA total eclipse of the heart

Turnaround, bright eyesTurnaround, bright eyes

Turnaround, every now and thenI know you'll never be the boy you always wanted to beTurnaround, every now and thenI know you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am

Turnaround, every now and thenI know there's no one in the universe as magical and wondrous as youTurnaround, every now and thenI know there's nothing any better, there's nothing that I just wouldn't do

Turnaround bright eyesEvery now and then I fall apartTurnaround bright eyesEvery now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonightAnd I need you more than everAnd if you'll only hold me tightWe'll be holding on forever

And we'll only be making it right'Cause we'll never be wrong

Together we can take it to the end of the lineYour love is like a shadow on me all of the timeI don't know what to do, I'm always in the darkWe're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

I really need you tonightForever's gonna start tonightForever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in loveNow I'm only falling apartThere's nothing I can doA total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time there was light in my lifeBut now there's only love in the darkNothing I can sayA total eclipse of the heart

A total eclipse of the heartA total eclipse of the heartTurn around, bright eyesTurn around, bright eyes

Turn around


Comments

Popular Posts